we understand hydraulic hoses to the core
From time to time, your hydraulic hoses may become damaged by temperature, humidity or excessive joggling of your vehicle. Abrasion and vibration are also key factors that can contribute to the erosion and decay of your truck’s hydraulic hose. If you find yourself in this situation, you can count on the experienced technicians at any one of The Service Company’s 3 locations to repair or build new hydraulic hoses to get you back up and running.
The components of a hydraulic hose include the outer cover, the textile or metal reinforcement, and the inner tube. The outer cover is designed to provide robust service and protection from elements of climate and various rigorous operating conditions.
At The Service Company, we understand the demand your truck puts on its hydraulic hoses. Our parts are engineered to withstand the demanding conditions characteristic of heavy-duty diesel truck applications, such as exposure to abrasive and corrosive compounds and high pressures and temperatures. As such, they can provide superior leakproof performance for extended periods. We believe in our work so much that we offer a 1-year warranty on all workmanship.
what to consider when servicing hydraulic hoses
- The size and diameter required. We also consider the outside diameter and how long the hose needs to be for its specific purpose.
- The ends or couplings. It’s important to understand which terminals the hose will be making connections with.
- The truck’s typical operating environment? It’s critical to take into consideration the temperature of the system as well as the external temperature and typical weather conditions.
- Compatibility. We ensure that the hydraulic hose is compatible with your system.
- Quantity. Never a concern at The Service Company, we make sure that your new hydraulic hose will last!
- The pressure of the system. Our technicians always assess any external force or pressure on the hose.
Your hydraulic hose experts
Located in Covington, OH., Dayton, OH., and Greenville, OH., The Service Company has 3 locations to provide you with trusted and experienced service. Our team has been repairing and maintaining our customer's equipment since 1978. With a dedication to technology and training, you can count on us to provide bumper-to-bumper repairs on all makes and models of trucks and trailers. We’re so confident in our quality workmanship at The Service Company that we extend a 1-year guarantee to you - no exceptions!